new year resolution no.??: To Be Healthy
Ok. So this is part of the action plan and to allow me to measure success.
I have decided to, within the next week:
- cut out all snacks other than fruits and yoghurts
- join the gym
I will then:
- go to the gym at least three times a week (have yet to draw up timetable of classes but will fit it in as a scheduled "class" once I do)
- run outdoors or skip in my backyard at least once a week
- crunches before bed every night (hopefully to be made as regular as quiet time)
I will also:
- not overeat even if food is good or expensive, and shall eat only what's enough to last till next forseeable meal!
- try not to eat so many pasta/instant noodle - based meals.
To better my living environment which definitely contributes to health, I shall:
- vaccuum my room at least twice a week
- clear the bin more regularly, even if it isn't full
- change the bedding more regularly as well
- keep table tidy and in order at all times! (piles of to-be-done coursework shall NOT be an excuse)
All sounds good, but how am I going to do it? Willpower and some divine help will be essential. :)
I have decided to, within the next week:
- cut out all snacks other than fruits and yoghurts
- join the gym
I will then:
- go to the gym at least three times a week (have yet to draw up timetable of classes but will fit it in as a scheduled "class" once I do)
- run outdoors or skip in my backyard at least once a week
- crunches before bed every night (hopefully to be made as regular as quiet time)
I will also:
- not overeat even if food is good or expensive, and shall eat only what's enough to last till next forseeable meal!
- try not to eat so many pasta/instant noodle - based meals.
To better my living environment which definitely contributes to health, I shall:
- vaccuum my room at least twice a week
- clear the bin more regularly, even if it isn't full
- change the bedding more regularly as well
- keep table tidy and in order at all times! (piles of to-be-done coursework shall NOT be an excuse)
All sounds good, but how am I going to do it? Willpower and some divine help will be essential. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home